SOSIUS's workspace
::SOSIUS » Sosius Support Center » Forums » General Help » Change of email address in my profile

Change of email address in my profile

You're an Observer of this item
by Rajeev Ayer on 07/13/2011 04:38:25

Hi,

I need to change my email address on my profile as the email address that was on there is now obsolete.  However, I am not able to change my email address as it indicates that some else already has that email address (which I highly doubt).

The issue I think is that someone send me an invite to my new email address.  On clicking on that link I am being asked to create a new account.  However, I already have an account, I just want to change my email address on my account.

How can I do this?

Thanks.

Rajeev

by Sosius Customer Service on 07/14/2011 00:11:03

Hi Rajeev,

It does sound as though someone invited you into the system using your new email address.

You should be able to merge the accounts - when you click on the invite link, there is an Already a member option, which you can log in with. If you are unable to do this, please email with details on the new email address and we'll remove the temporary account to make it possible to simply change your email address on your existing account.

Kind regards,
Michael
Sosius Customer Service 

by Rajeev Ayer on 07/14/2011 04:34:41

Thank you very much for your assistance Michael.  I had tried this the first time, but I must have locked my account with an incorrect password which is why I was having trouble.

This has worked now and the accounts have been merged.  I have been able to successfully change my primary email address now.

Once again, thanks for you help.

Rajeev