SOSIUS's workspace
::SOSIUS » Sosius Support Center » Forums » General Help » People

People

You're an Observer of this item
PreviousNext
by Katrin Schiskin on 05/11/2011 15:53:11

Hi,

If I create a project under Departments-Madmin-Katrin and then want to share the project and write "Daniel" and press enter I get a Daniel added that is not my contact! Daniel Yang comes up... But I have only one Daniel in my network and that is Daniel Parry.

I have the administrator account for goodwille as well and I am the one that has created this network, only employees of Goodwille Limited. So an external person such as a Daniel Yang should not come up!

Why is this you think?

Best Regards

Katrin Schiskin

Katrin Schiskin
by Sosius Customer Service on 05/12/2011 02:25:54

Hi Katrin,

You can enter in anyones Sosius username manually in the member field (you should do this if you know the exact username of the member you are sharing the item with).

What you should do is click on the Find button next to the member field which will list the members in your network allowing you to select them by their full name - once selected the correct username will be populated in the field.

Kind regards,
Michael
Sosius Customer Service

by Katrin Schiskin on 05/12/2011 09:28:27

Hi,

I don't think you have understood my question.

I created a corporate account (goodwille) from an admin account. In there I have added only goodwille staff and given everyone the permission to only be connected with members in our network. (the goodwille network I hope)

The other day, when I  under my personal account (schiskin) made a task I wanted to share I just wrote "Daniel" and pressed enter and automatically Daniel Parry (that IS part of our network) and Daniel Yang (that is NOT member of our network) were added.

I hope this should not be possible. All Goodwille staff should only be able to see and share information with other goodwille members, no one else.

So, how come Daniel Yang came up after just writing "Daniel"?

Looking forward to your quick response.

Kind Regards

Katrin Schiskin

Hi Katrin,

You can enter in anyones Sosius username manually in the member field (you should do this if you know the exact username of the member you are sharing the item with).

What you should do is click on the Find button next to the member field which will list the members in your network allowing you to select them by their full name - once selected the correct username will be populated in the field.

Kind regards,
Michael
Sosius Customer Service

Most recent posts:
by Katrin Schiskin on 2011-05-11 15:53:35 GMT

Hi,

If I create a project under Departments-Madmin-Katrin and then want to share the project and write "Daniel" and press enter I get a Daniel added that is not my contact! Daniel Yang comes up... But I have only one Daniel in my network and that is Daniel Parry.

I have the administrator account for goodwille as well and I am the one that has created this network, only employees of Goodwille Limited. So an external person such as a Daniel Yang should not come up!

Why is this you think?

Best Regards

Katrin Schiskin

Registered no 2126896 (England & Wales)

Registered address as above

This email and any attachments are confidential, legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system. Where the content of this email is personal or otherwise unconnected with the firm's or its clients business, Goodwille Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for such content.

Katrin Schiskin
by Katrin Schiskin on 05/12/2011 15:19:46
HI,
I got a notification email but there was no reply to my latest post. Do you know why this Daniel Yang comes up?

Thanks,
Best
Katrin

Katrin Schiskin

Marketing Coordinator

Goodwille Limited

St James House

13 Kensington Square

London W8 5HD

United Kingdom

Telephone:

Fax:                  

E-mail:

Web: goodwille.com

Registered no 2126896 (England & Wales)

Registered address as above

This email and any attachments are confidential, legally privileged and protected by copyright. If you are not the intended recipient dissemination or copying of this email is prohibited. If you have received this in error, please notify the sender by replying by email and then delete the email completely from your system. Where the content of this email is personal or otherwise unconnected with the firm's or its clients business, Goodwille Limited accepts no responsibility or liability for such content.

Katrin Schiskin
by Andrew Cameron-Webb on 05/12/2011 16:31:07

Hi Katrin,

We're looking into your issue and will update this ticket ASAP.

Kr,

Andrew.

by Andrew Cameron-Webb on 05/13/2011 12:21:55

Hi Katrin,

We've made changes that will prevent company members from inviting or sharing workspaces/events/etc... to non company members. This update should be live early next week.

Kr,

Andrew.

by Sosius Customer Service on 05/20/2011 04:59:36

Hi Katrin,

We have now pushed these changes onto the live system.

Under the Company Management page, you will see that the items have been renamed to make things clearer.

The Company Only Sharing option (previous called Restrict Invite) will now prevent your members from:
- using direct access sharing
- sharing items with members outside of your company member list
- changing the owner of items to members outside of your company member list
- adding event members outside of your company member list to events
- assigning tasks to members outside of your company member list
- set Member type fields of database entries to members outside of your company member list

Kind regards,
Michael
Sosius Customer Service