SOSIUS's workspace
::SOSIUS » Sosius Support Center » Forums » General Help » Content disappeared?

Content disappeared?

You're an Observer of this item
PreviousNext
by Christian Helm on 04/20/2011 14:49:17

Hello

The content of page http://my.sosius.com/fixfix/pimpdroid/discussions/zusatzfeatures_in_version_2.0___intelligent_modes seems to have disappeared. Can you check, why?

The page had content after publishing and editing and in the history there is also  no info about somebody erasing the content....

Regards

Christian

by Sosius Customer Service on 04/20/2011 21:58:06

Hi Christian,

Sorry, but we have manually checked the logs and there is no record of a post ever being created beneath that topic. The logs suggest that the topic was created, but no post (either the initial post was empty when creating the topic or some sort of glitch occurred that we were not notified about). There are no logs suggesting that the topic was edited or anything was deleted. The logging system will always log these actions - the exception would be if some fatal error occurred in which case we would be notified about.

Kind regards,
Michael
Sosius Customer Service

by Christian Helm on 04/22/2011 17:23:31

Hi

Thx for the answer. I was able to reproduce the problem. The same problem again now. Your logging must have a bug. I ve taken screenshots now. How can i send them? When i try to edit the topic (Google Chrome Browser), the content frame is empty....... although the content on the previous page (where i click on edit) is shown........

by Sosius Customer Service on 04/22/2011 21:20:05
Hi Christian, Thanks for the update, please email the screenshots and any other relevant details to support @ sosius.com and we'll take a look. Kind regards, Michael
by Sosius Customer Service on 05/04/2011 00:54:07

Hi Christian,

Just following this up - I didn't receive an email and was wondering if you sent anything.

Kind regards,
Michael

by Christian Helm on 05/15/2011 12:39:29

Hi MIchael

You can close the issue. I was not able to reproduce the problem any more after that. Kind Regards

Christian